If you would like to publish content in this blog please email
Astra Convertible Forum Australia

Join the Astra Forum Convertilbe in Australia by Publishing your expereince

Friday 28 November 2014

Roof Parts - Germany



To:  info@alnoproductservices.com.au
Sent: Thu 5/09/2013 7:16 PM

Hi there

I have a small problem with my electric roof, which I have traced to the micro switch on the ram which opens and closes the roof stowing compartment.
Can you please tell me what a replacement switch will cost me or if you don’t supply one any idea were I can get one.
Thanks & Regards
Renz

--------------------------------------------------------------------


To:  info@alnoproductservices.com.au
Sent: Fri 13/11/2013 1:16 PM

Hi Anthony Thanks for all your help 


Regards
Renz

No comments:

Post a Comment